Saving... Please wait..!
YOUR GATEWAY TO THE NORTH AFRICAN & MEDITERRANEAN'S OIL & GAS MARKET
EGYPS will host 500 international companies delivering a unique and vital platform for industry interaction between National and International Oil Companies, International Service Providers & Engineering, Procurement & Construction Companies and over 33,000 regional and international attendees.
Across three days, exhibitors will meet over 33,000 attendees and showcase new projects, technologies, key products and services to help deliver growth with the Egyptian and North African hydrocarbon sector.
TOP 4 REASONS TO EXHIBIT
The Egypt Petroleum Show (EGYPS) is Egypt's, North Africa and the Mediterranean’s leading oil and gas exhibition and conference. Along with the support and patronage of His Excellency Abdel Fattah El Sisi, President of the Arab Republic of Egypt, EGYPS 2020 hosted 438 exhibitors from 80 countries and welcomed 30,369 attendees over 3 days.
In its fourth edition, EGYPS has established itself as the region’s leading platform where business is conducted, relationships are forged and oil and gas professionals network and share industry knowledge and expertise.
EGYPS will take place from February 14 - 16, 2022, in Cairo at the Egypt International Exhibition Center with an expanded exhibition space attracting 30,000 attendees from local & international businesses to identify opportunities from Egypt, North Africa and the Mediterranean’s future project requirements, strategic priorities and gain insights into the wider oil and gas sector.
JOIN THE CANADA PAVILION
Powered by dmg::events Canada, Canadian Energy Exporters, is responsible for the Canadian exhibiting body at EGYPS. Exhibiting within the pavilion provides your company a unique business platform to showcase your services, products and expertise to over 33,000 energy professionals
- Turnkey Stand Space
- Pavilion Location - Maximize visitor foot traffic, booked years in advance
- Online Exhibitor Profile - Company listing on the Official Event Website and Printed Guide & Catalog
- Canadian Networking Events *facilitated by the Canadian Embassy at their discretion
- B2B Matchmaking Sessions *facilitated by the Canadian Embassy at their discretion
- Operational Support - Visa, Shipping Info, Booth Design etc.
EXPERIENCE MORE THAN THE EXHIBITION
- Attend the Conference - Where Industry's Critical Questions are Posed & Answered
- Gain Access to the Petroleum VIP Club - Enhanced networking opportunities with decision-makers and potential business partners
- Global Meetings Program - Accelerate your business by arrange formal meetings with exhibitors & visitors
- View 2020 Exhibitor List